Stylish Blogger Award
Modesty goes out the window with this newest announcement. Thanks to the lovely and talented Nicole @ Electric Daze, I am now the grandiloquent owner of the "Stylish Blogging Award." I've always considered myself a trendy fella. I mean why else do most of my friends ferret out my incomparable advice when deciding which gear to rock on a Saturday Night. My buddy James used to come to my house with four different shirts—and this was before Jersey Shore turned t-shirt time into the newest, hippest, and most superficially-based, college-aged trend since....well, starter jackets, baggy jeans, and every other Hip-Hop fashion fad of my youth.
It's because my friends accept the fact that I'm the authority on that which constitutes swank style. Like the unrivaled voice of our generation P. Diddy (or is that Kanye—sensing any sarcasm, yet?) "Don't tattoo my name, tattoo my logo, And let the whole world know you're fu**in with a mogul." As a trendsetter, this is the credo I live by....I'm Just Playing. If you read up to this point, you flat-out got Punked. Maybe, it's the fact that the refs robbed my Knicks of a deserving win against the Celtics last night, but I'm in a spunky mood. Not that it matters, but my real world style ain't that bad though; some of my friends do seek out my advice. My virtual blogosphere style, however, is high on Limitless pills.
My style is impetuous. What's more disconcerting is the iPod Dock, Red Bull, and random Tyson quote.
Here are the rules. I will be brief because I'm swamped with work at the moment.
1). Link to the awesome Nicole!
2). Award three bloggers (I'll go with three new bloggers this time—Congrats to each of you!):
1). Susan Kane
2). Nate Wilson
3). Share 7 things (again, lol).
4). And inform winners of their new bling bling.
Seven Random Tidbits
- The next time I win one of these awards, I'm not revealing seven things. Blogosphere, you have been forewarned.
- My favorite type of food is....wait for it....Italian food—especially, home-cooked meals from Ma Dukes!
- Blue is my favorite color, which explains my profile picture.
- If I could ride the DeLorean back to one specific time period in American History, it would be the Roaring Twenties.
- I've written one full-length screenplay. I hate doing those broad comparisons—you know, it's an X meets Y kind of film—because they not only marginalize the premise, but they set the overall mood for the viewer. I will be a little more forthright in telling you that my second screenplay resides in the gangster genre.
- Michael Jordan is still my favorite athlete of all-time.
- If I could ever join one reality TV show (I've never auditioned), I'd choose Survivor, without any hesitation.
*Another P. Diddy—at the time it was Puff Daddy—song reference that I hope garners no relevance here is "You can hate me now.."
That's all folks :)